You’re a Muslim woman who’s driven
to help and be there for others.
The problem is, life and responsibilities have taken their toll on you,
and you shield your heart and truest self from the world, for fear of being judged, hurt, and disappointed — again.
“Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people
until they change what is in themselves.” – Surah ar-Ra’d (13:11)
The woman you are on the inside massively impacts how you are on the outside.
You’ve done positive affirmations.
You’ve journaled your heart out.
They haven’t worked.
It’s time for something that does.
Discover Your Self with LaYinka is an 8-week course for Muslim women like you, who want to know, see, hear, and be who you truly are beyond what you are.
You wear the layers of being a daughter, sister, niece, mother, wife, student, or employee, and beneath all of that, the truest version of who you are is far more than what you and your environment believe you are.
If you’re a woman who:
- sees yourself fulfilling others without fulfilling yourself
- feels you’ve lost yourself amongst your responsibilities
- has a niggling of self-doubt
- finds it a challenge to craft time for your emotional, spiritual, mental, and physical well-being
- seems to have it together on the outside, yet feels like a mess on the inside
This course is for you.
Be empowered to affect positive change in your life.
Live with intentional purpose in pursuit of Allah’s pleasure.
Go on this epic, in-depth journey
to discover and reconnect with your truest self.
Live from a place that’s truly authentic.
Salaam, my lovely. I’m LaYinka Sanni, a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner who knows what it’s like to dedicate so much of yourself to and for others, that somehow you lose sight of who you really are.
I’ve been there, too, and I created this course so can know yourself, hear yourself, and be your authentic self as you gain intimate insight into the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of things you say and do.
WORKED FOR/ FEATURED ON
Discover Your Self with LaYinka spans 8 weeks and includes:
Weekly class – recorded
Safe Discussion Space
A safe discussion platform away from the noise of Facebook
1-hour session every week where I work through your questions and concerns
So you and your heart move towards the positive action you desire
Know Thy Self
- Define + distinguish the 3 types of your self and where you operate from
- Easily separate who you are from what you do
- Identify + establish the link between your internal and external self, so you can immediately start making better choices
- Discover the internal programmes running you, so you can reshape those that are not useful
Your Mind’s the Limit
- Unearth beliefs leading to limiting behaviours + decisions you make, and examine the sources of your beliefs
- Classify + clarify values that are core to your being and their link to your behaviour
- Break down the stimulus + response process to create a new choice of responses
- Integrate knowledge gained to design an action plan using a success formula
Course Attendee Feedback
Before the course, I felt about myself as a weak person, unable to express what I wanted or desired. I learned of a new way to talk to myself about myself and about my thoughts. I learned that I have the control of my thoughts and I can change the way or style of thoughts to become the person I would rather be. I handle my anger instead of my anger and all the feelings handling me.
Now, I feel hopeful.
Course Attendee Feedback
Before the course, I felt very low on confidence, self-esteem, frustrated, stressed, and anxious. The course helped me see I am not my thoughts. I can be better or I can stay the same. I have a choice. I am in control. The greatest insight I got is that the image of myself in my head is reflected on those around me.— Fatimah G., UK