Make this Ramadan different. Approach the blessed month from the inside out.
The woman you are on the inside massively impacts how you are on the outside.
While most people are focusing on acts of worship during the blessed month, I invite you to approach this Ramadan from the inside out, so you can be a woman who is truly present with her Lord this Ramadan and long after. This workshop aims to help you prime your heart and mind for a journey of evolvement during the best month of the year.
You will learn:
- The connection between internal and external evolvement
- The importance of setting kind outcomes
- Why you should define your journey
- How to draw from past Ramadans
- Your motivation direction
- How to leverage your strengths in Ramadan
- Types of diversions and obstacles you might face and how to reroute them
- How to map out your internal and external journey for Ramadan
- A key way to get going on your journey
- How to make your evolvement go beyond the blessed month
Day: Sunday 21st May 2017
Location: 4th Floor, Seminar Room, 46 Whitechapel Road, E1 1JX
Included: Printed workbook; Light refreshments
Book a single ticket for yourself (£30) or a ticket for you and a friend and save £10
(remember to leave your friend’s full name in the order notes).
Unlike other workshops I have attended that focus on a to-do list and bootcamp style Ramadan, this one has helped me rekindle a connection with my Rabb that will continue after Ramadan. Taking part in the workshop has helped me form this relationship before Ramadan and form goals that will strengthen this relationship.
— Samira, workshop attendee
Among the many great insights were: accessing my internal resources (never thought or heard of that), changing the way I language what I wanted from Ramadan, reflecting on my journey (the good and the challenges) and defining what exactly I meant by ‘connecting with my Lord’. Let’s just say I had many “wow”, light bulb moments. Now I feel empowered and ready both internally and externally, alhamdulillah!
— Yasmin E., workshop attendee